Winter in the Tatra National Park is full of opportunities to relax and have fun. Escape the stress of your everyday life and leave everything to us. The only thing you need to do is decide which attraction or event you want to visit first. Or, go on a hike or for leisurely stroll around the lake.
|Cross Country CROSS||Closed||technická / technical|
|Trať pre deti a začiatočníkov||Closed||ľahká / easy|
|Šprintérska trať 1,6 km||Closed||stredne ťažká / medium|
|Andelova trať 2 km||Closed||stredne ťažká / medium|
|Okolo Slepého plesa 2,5 km||Closed||ťažká / difficult|
|Furkotská dolina 3,5 km||Closed||ťažká / difficult|
|Furkotská dolina 4 km||Closed||ťažká / difficult|
|Furkotská dolina 5 km||Closed||ťažká / difficult|
Notes: Last update 16.04.2018 at 11:34.
Cross Country Areal opening hours - 8:00 - 19:00
* The resort administration reserves the right to make changes due to training sessions and events. We recommend that you check our website prior to every visit to the Štrbské Pleso cross-country skiing resort.Cross country skiing - more info
|1||At the entrance to Strbske Pleso, near pension Pleso||45||ramp, payment station||1 € / h
6 € / over 5 h
|2||Opposite Health Centre for people with serious disabilities||22 cars (in winter reduced to 11 cars)||pre ZŤP zdarma *0|
|3||Central||350 áut, 11 autobusov||ramp, payment station||up to 10 minutes free
from 10 min to 1 h 1,30 €
from 1 h to 4 h for each started hour 1,30 €
over 4 h (all-day parking) 5,50 €
|4||Parking at the market stalls /market place||70||cash office, parking service||2€ / hr.
4€ / 2 hr.
6€ / 3 and more hr.
|5||Sports Complex (Road and area at the FIS Hotel) *1, *2, *3, *4||70||ramp, payment station||Bezplatne|
* 0 Need to prove valid car marking and card.
* 1 The FIS hotel has its own hotel parking place, it is not for public parking available.
Important: Guests staying at the FIS hotel will be issued with a parking permit issued by the hotel during the winter season.
* 2 The owners of purchased ABL parking cards ( Cross- country skiing area SNOW Štrbské Pleso) are parked in ABL reserved parking spaces.
* 3 Skiing clubs and other bodies authorized to park must show valid parking cards at the entrance and during parking time in the car.
* 4 The hotel ski bus/ shuttle service entrance is only available with marked ski bus and card issued by ski resort.
Temporary, seasonal parking areas
If OPEN / ACCESSED, follow the operator's and parking service instructions
|6||Sport grounds - cross-country tracks (only in summer season)||300||cash office, parking service||Bezplatne|
|7||At Nové Štrbské pleso||110||cash office, parking service||Bezplatne|
|8||Road FIS directions||30||cash office, parking service||2 € / each started hour
10 € / over 5h
|9||Road Popradské pleso direction||50||cash office, parking service||Bezplatne|
Hiking trails in the High Tatras are closed every year from November 1st until June 15th. This is done for the safety of hikers as well as for the protection of nature, preparing it for winter rest. Still, don’t worry about lack of hiking possibilities – the closure applies mostly to the higher situated trails, saddlebacks and peaks. All mountain huts and their access paths are open year-round with the exception of the hut Chata pod Rysmi.
Feel free to take your dog wherever you want in the national park. However, in the 4th and 5th protection zone, your dog must be on a leash and have a muzzle on at all time, as indicated in TANAP’s Visitor Code of Conduct.
At the same time, visitors must follow all rules of the Visitor Code of Conduct and the Law on Nature and Landscape Protection regarding hikers – for example, hiking only on waymarked trails and in the time outside of the seasonal closure, respecting other limitations arising from these provisions.More